Tuesday, February 9, 2010

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: All I know is that I've gained over 20 lbs so far. I feel like I am all belly though, so I am not sure where that weight is going!

Maternity clothes? They are a must-have nowadays!

Sleep: Awful. I have to sleep on my side, which is how I slept before I was pregnant. However, my hips ache so much that I have to constantly roll over and adjust throughout the night. I have a body pillow, but that doesn't help much with my hips. I've also had a lot of nights when I wake up and can't fall back asleep. Not a good thing when I have to deal with 8 year-olds all day long!

Best moment this week: We were at my sister's house over the weekend and as we went to leave, my nephew (who is almost 4) came up, patted my belly and said, "Love you, Kellen." It was the sweetest thing ever and made me tear up!

Movement: Kellen is kicking so much lately! He is running out of room in there and I can definitely tell. His soft little kicks are becoming full blown punts!

Gender: He's a boy and proud of it!

Labor Signs: No serious signs of labor. I have been experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions, which are not very pleasant. My whole belly tightens up and I feel as if I can't breathe.

Belly Button in or out? It is still in, but the top of it sticks out a little, which makes it look like it's an outie when I have a shirt on.

What I miss: Shaving with ease!

What I am looking forward to: We have our childbirth class coming up on 2/20 and our first shower is on 2/28. My work shower is on 3/4, my best friend's shower is 3/7, and our last shower is 3/14! Busy, busy, but so exciting!

Weekly Wisdom: As hard as it is, take some time to relax. Work has been TOTALLY stressing me out, but I try to take time each day to ease my mind of work stress and relax.

Milestones: 77 days to go! Eeeek!








29 weeks! Sorry for the poor pic--it was a LONG day!
Kellen's new closet shelving. It is still a work in progress, but we're getting there!



A close-up of the closet organizers I bought from Etsy. They go with our jungle theme!

2 comments: