Josh and I came out to both of our families over Labor Day weekend. It goes without saying, they were all very excited for us. Here are some details about the little Foley:
Baby's now the size of a raspberry!Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
How far along? 8 weeks, 1 day!
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I am definitely bloated beyond belief. PJ pants are my favorite things right now after I get home from work!
Stretch marks? Well, none yet! I'd like it to stay that way.
Sleep: I have never been this tired in my life. It is 7:30pm right now and I am seriously contemplating going to bed! Working full-time is NOT a good thing right now!
Food cravings: Ice cream!
Gender: We won't find out until the beginning of December.
Labor Signs: None--that would be scary.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Going to Happy Hour with the teachers at school.
What I am looking forward to: Our next appt on October 5---we're coming out to the world after that.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink WAY more water than you think you should. My doctor told me he would love to have me drink 3 liters of water/day. Yes, 3 LITERS! Yikes!

8 weeks already...Wohoo!! My first trimester I was in bed almost every night at 7:30p so I totally understand you feeling exhausted. It'll pass though and your 2nd trimester you'll feel awesome!!
ReplyDelete